Graze Excitement

I became very excited after receiving a coupon from WHSmiths for a free Graze box, so excited that I did something I wouldn't normally do, I went to the website and actually ordered one. It arrived today!


I was very happy to see that it was just small enough to fit through the postbox, which means that I'll never have to worry about missing the post and having to go to the post office to collect it.


The website was extremely easy to navigate and I was happily surprised to see that you were able to rate foods as either 'Love,' 'Like,' 'Try' or 'Bin.' Each one indicating how much you liked a product and were likely to be sent it. I especially liked the fact that you could 'bin' and never be sent certain foods, since I'm a little fussy about eating a lot of nuts. The booklet also contained all the key information needed about each item of food, ideal if you prefer to watch what you eat.


The box contained a cute little booklet with lots of handy tips and information about the company, and of course four portions of yummy looking treats to nibble on.


So far I'm very happy with the service of the company, I ordered the box on Monday and it arrived Thursday which I thought was very quick! Although I have to admit I haven't opened any of the packets yet as it looks so pretty and I'm saving them to nibble on for lunch at work.
Each box usually costs £3.89, I've asked for mine to be delivered fortnightly from now on and I find the idea of what's inside a surprise to be very exciting!

If you'd like to receive a free box from Graze pop over to www.graze.com and enter the code below;

35YMTWC

Post a Comment