Medic Charms

Medic has long been my favourite class in Team Fortress 2, and I've been making my own little medic charms for a while out of shrink plastic, but I didn't feel like the quality was excellent. I recently ordered some charms from Zap! Creatives, a UK company which offers custom charm printing as well as many other brilliant services.


I was really happy with how they turned out! They look extremely clean and bright, and they feel really strong too. I'm so excited to get these up in my Etsy Store and to give them out to my favourite medics at insomnia49 this year! I already have one on my keys ;)


Overall I'm really happy with the service, they arrived very quickly, I think it only took just over a week which is amazing! I can see myself ordering a lot more from them in the future.

1 comment

  1. the medic charms look great and that little green apple is adorable!

    ReplyDelete