Jesse's Girl High Intensity Nail Color in Party Dress

Another purchase from Cosmetics Fairy!
This weekend I'm wearing a nail Polish by Jesse's Girl in the colour 'Party Dress.'
It's quite unlike most colours I'd normally pick, I don't usually find myself going for bright reds or brights of any colour really. In the past my nails have tended to stick to being in pastel shades.
What attracted me to this colour is that I didn't have anything like it in my collection, and I fancied a red for the Christmas festivities. In person it's kind of a coral-red, it's really glossy when applied and it only took me two coats to get the nails below! I probably could have got away with one thick layer but I prefer thinner coats as it usually helps the polish stay on for longer. I thought it dried quickly too!

(Also, it's only 65p on Cosmetics Fairy at the moment, which is a bargain price and may have also swayed me into purchasing it, shh)

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Post a Comment