Christmas in October

Christmas has already started for me this year! I've been making felt Christmas Ornaments, I even bought a tiny little tree to display them on. I don't think we'll be getting our big Christmas tree out until early December. 


I've really been enjoying sewing lately, it's nice to be making things again and to be able to see the results so clearly in front of you. I think that's what I love most about arts and crafts, it's that most of the time you produce something and it's really 'there,' it's physically in front of you and it's like your efforts have been justified. Back to sewing I think. More ornaments on the way!

5 comments

  1. Hannah, your ornaments so cure and lovely! Keep posting new pictures and thank you for reminding that Christmas is coming ...soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never too early to start making Christmas goodies. Your ornaments are absolutely adorable! Just followed your blog. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ornaments are so cute! I agree, arts and crafts is so fulfilling when you can look at something you made with your own hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ornaments are so pretty! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute!
    I've been thinking about starting Christmas early this year too......
    We actualy had some Christmas songs playing in the background today.

    IMO you can never start Christmas too early.

    ReplyDelete