Beauty Product Favourites

 Lately I've been reading a lot of posts about people's beauty product favourites, so I thought I'd share some of my favourites too. I don't wear make-up everyday, but when I do I love using these products.

First off is The Face Shop's Clean Face Oil-Free BB Cream. I discovered this gem of a product when I travelled to South Korea a few years ago. Noticing there were a lot of The Face Shop stores around and hearing great things about Korean skincare products I had a wander inside and see if there were any products that would be good for my skin. At home I really struggle to find foundation or BB creams that match my skin tone because I'm so pale, most foundations seem to make me look orange and feel heavy. 
I also have acne prone skin so the 'oil-free' part of this product definitely appealed to me. I purchased two BB creams from The Face Shop and this one is my favourite. The coverage is light to medium and it's wonderful for people with extremely pale skin like me. I haven't found that it has irritated my skin at all or caused additional acne, in fact since I've been using it I feel like my skin has improved although this could be due to other factors. 
I have repurchased this several times and it's a brilliant price too at only £4.50 on ebay.

This is a recent purchase for me, a No7 blush in the colour 'Coral Flush.' I am a very big fan of No7 products and have great opinions of their eyeshadows and skincare range.
I wanted a nice pink blush just to give my cheeks a bit of a flush when I wear makeup. I find that this blends extremely well and the colour is lovely! It doesn't really have any shimmer to it which I also like, a lot of blushes now seem to have masses of glitter in and I don't think that's particularly flattering on me.
No7 'Coral Flush' blush, £8 from Boots.

I managed to pick up these No7 brushes for half price just after Christmas from Boots. I was given a gift a few years ago which contained a No7 blush brush and was very impressed with the quality so decided to purchase these when I saw their low price. I use each of these brushes on the days I wear makeup and find the smokey eyeliner brush especially useful for blending after I've applied my eyeliner. Each of the brushes is really soft and have survived being washed without shedding at all!

I'd love to know, what are your beauty favourites?
Do you use the same products for your routine or do you like to mix it up day by day?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments